The China Study – T. Colin Campbell. PhD and Thomas M Campbell II – www.thechinastudy.com
WHOLE – T. Colin Campbell, PhD with Howard Jacobson, PhD – www.tcolincampbell.org
The RAVE Diet & Lifestyle – Book with DVD’s Included Mike Anderson – www.ravediet.com
Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease – Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D. –
The Cancer Survivor’s Guide: Foods That Help You Fight Back! –
www.cancerproject.org/resources/guide.php – plus recipes
21 Day Kickstart Your Health free program the 1st of every month.
Health & Nutrition, Ethical Research and Nutrition, Media Center, For Physicians, Legislative Focus, Literature. Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine – www.pcrm.org
Solving America’s Healthcare Crisis Food Over Medicine
www.wellnessforum.com – Pamela A. Popper, PhD,ND
The Starch Solution – John A McDougall, MD & Mary McDougall www.drmcdougall.com
The McDougall Health-Supporting Cookbook – Volume Two Mary McDougall; Free monthly newsletters www.drmcdougall.com
The Pleasure Trap –
www.healthpromoting.com/node/35 – Douglas J. Lisle, PhD & Alan Goldhamer, DC
Eat for Health Book One – The mind makeover Book Two – The body Makeover – Joel Fuhrman, M.D. – www.drfuhrman.com
Keep It Simple, Keep It Whole Your Guide to Optimum Health, www.exsalus.com/Site/
Keep_It_Simple,_Keep_It_Whole.html – Alona Pulde, MD and Matthew Lederman, MD, plus recipes
The Spectrum – www.pmri.org – Dean Ornish, MD – Preventive Medicine Research Inst., Sausalito CA
The Engine 2 Diet, www.theengine2diet.com – Rip Esselstyn, plus recipes
Healthy at 100 – John Robbins – www.healthyat100.org
The Food Revolution Network – John & Ocean Robbins – www.foodrevolution.org
RECIPES & VEGAN INFORMATION
- www.vsutah.org – The Vegetarian Society of Utah, newsletters, current events, recipes, etc.
- www.vsh.org/videos.htm – The Vegetarian Society of Hawaii, largest vegetarian society in USA – 75 + video lectures by health experts, plus lots of information
www.nutritionfacts.org – Michael Greger, MD Latest in Clinical Nutrition-Videos/Research on health related issues
- www.vegsource.com – recipes, videos, FAQ, newsletters, Healthy Vegetarian Lifestyle Expo, more website links, etc.
- www.healthpromoting.com/node/36 – The Health Promoting Cookbook – Alan Goldhamer, DC
- www.drmcdougall.com – free newsletter, videos, DVD’s, recipes, Medical information, Star McDougallers, Advanced Study Weekend Programs, Healthy Center live-in Program, Cookbooks – John McDougall, MD
- www.jeffnovick.com – Jeff Novick, MS, RD, LD, LN –Fast Foods 1 & 2, Calorie Density, Oil to Nuts, Lighten Up, Should I Eat That – DVD’s
- www.navs-online.org – North American Vegetarian Society, Vegetarian FAQ, Nutrition & Health, Recipes, Vegetarian Summerfest, plus
- www.vegnews.com –online information, recipes, videos, blog, shop and more
- www.fatfreevegan.com – recipes, blogs, and many vegan links
- www.theveggiequeen.com – Jill Nussinow, newsletter, recipes, mushroom & pressure cooker expert
- www.vrg.org – The Vegetarian Resource Group, the Vegetarian Journal, recipes
- www.happycow.net – The Compassionate Eating Guide to vegetarian health food stores and restaurants worldwide, recipes
- www.chooseveg.com – for the animals, for our earth, for your health, making the switch; recipes, & more
- www.vegan-weight-loss.com – Healthy Vegan Weight Loss, recipes, healthy diet information, Elaine French
- www.health4lifecooking.com – Health for Life Cooking Classes, recipes, April Ashcroft
- www.teeccino.com – Teeccino Café, Inc., Delicious non caffeine, gluten free herbal coffees
- www.carmellassunnyrawkitchen.com/ –recipes by Award Winning Raw Chef Carmella Soleil
- www.pcrm.org – Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, lots of media, newsletters, recipes, Neal Barnard, M.D.
- www.cancerproject.org – affiliate of PCRM
- www.cancerproject.org/resources/guide.php -The Cancer Survivor’s Guide: Foods that Help You Fight Back! Excellent Recipes
- www.nutritionmd.org/index.html – part of PCRM – nutrition advise, recipes, 21 Day Vegan KickStart Program, recipes, resources
- St George UT now has a Whole Food Plant Based Doctor. Both he and his wife are vegans.
Brett S. Wallin, MD Board Certified Internal Medicine
368 E Riverside Dr #3B, St George UT 84790
435 656 3324 office, 435 656 3325 fax
- www.pcrm.org – Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- www.nutritionmd.org – for Consumers, Health Care Providers, Make over your diet, Nutrition tips, Recipes, Resources, 21-Day Vegan Kickstart
- Vegetarian Society of Utah – www.vsutah.org –
- North American Vegetarian Society – www.vegetariansummerfest.org – www.navs-online.org
- Vegetarian Society of Hawaii – www.vsh.org
- International Vegetarian Union – www.IVU.org
NUTRITION FUNDAMENTAL COURSES
- www.nutritionstudies.org– T. Colin Campbell Foundation; T. Colin Campbell, PhD., Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University – online certificate program designed to help you understand the role of a plant-based diet in the healing, managing, and preventing disease.
- www.pcrm.org/health/diets/ffl/ffl-the-power-of-food-for-health – Neal Barnard, MD, Founder and President of the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. Food For Life Instructor programs.
- www.wellnessforum.com – Dr. Pamela Popper, College Certified Courses on Whole Food Plant Based Lifestyle, Health Forums, recipes, DVD’s, Books, Nutrition Training, Transitional Foods Available to order